Minerva Home Healthcare is an in-home service provider that cares for people of all ages, from children to disabled adults to the elderly. Our team of therapists can provide outpatient rehabilitation services in the comfort of your own home.
Minerva Home Healthcare’s Rehabilitation Services can help those who:
- are returning home after surgery.
- are recovering from an injury or illness.
- have suffered a stroke or other impairment, and need help adapting to a new disability at home.
- need physical, speech, or occupational therapy.
- are managing a chronic condition, such as heart failure, at home.
- have recently experienced a fall or are at risk of falling.
To find out more about our services, contact us now.